Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am Me

     Time passes by,so with life. In this generation, you will be termed as an "oldie" if you were not able to cope up with the changes that the flow of time brings with it. But one thing for surre, as new technologies spread up and make its way to the top, our old-time values may also be put aside once we have practiced the modern attitudes.
     One product that technology has given birth is the improvement of  means of connections. Being an internet user or simply a Netizen, it doesn't only means that you will do everything that you wanted things to happen, but you should also practice different etiquettes while visiting various sites.
     I myself is a proud user of the internet. And I am sure that the only one who is in this state. So as for me, I follow regulations not just for my own reputation but also for the sake of others who are on the same site as I do.
     First, I respect others. I believe that if I want someone to respect me, I give them things that proper respect. Next, while being a part of a group chat, I avoid using terms that may offend others in different ways. Then, if possible, I avoid visiting sites that I know there are contents which are not suited for my age, or it may contain articles, images and so on that I am not interested with.
     But most of all, I enjoy online surfing,because for me, its not all about messing up with others life, but instead, its for education, fun and leisure

No comments:

Post a Comment