Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Birth

  It was late in the afternoon, the day is shedding off its brightness, but the day of a stud (like me) is not yet over. One more class,that is computer,under the supervision of Mr. Dennis Lacsam, an expertise in the said field, but moreover, in all fields. A Blog,our very own, customized Blog,will serve as the basis for different aspects for our grade. Sounds exciting,but for every activity, i have one weakness, and that is the title.
  Making titles,an easy task for others,but for me, it's nearly a matter between life and death ( just for exxageration).
  Various titles, long and short, but what i needis the one thhat will best suit my personality.

     Stories from the Broken-Hearted Stud, the very first thing that I was able to think off. Sounds good, and interesting, but it is quite long. Besides, I have not experienced being a broken-hearted yet.

  And it ended on thinking for another title.
  And after series of mind-pondering, sweating and cramming, I finally found the best title for me.

     The Phantom Mouth, that's it. Phantom, because since I first started writing articles, I never let others know that I am the one who wrote it whenever identity is not required. And Mouth, for I am the kind of person who likes t o talk whenever time will allow...

 ...and that brings the beginning of my very own Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment